Holiday Trends 2017By Jon Young
Our annual report on the state of the UK holiday market is published.
The survey was conducted amongst a nationally representative sample of 1,000 UK residents during the first two weeks of January, including ‘Sunshine Saturday’ when the highest frequency of holidays are booked.
Get the report
Holiday Trends 2017 is £125 - payment triggers an automatic download of the report.
Prefer to speak to a human? Email email@example.com.
In the report
Populism, fake news and terrorism are just three factors from 2016 that will impact the nation’s holiday behaviour in 2017.
Comparing data as far back as 2009, Holiday Trends 2017 focuses on:
- Top holiday destinations this year
- The UK’s most desirable destinations and city-breaks
- Information choices when booking a holiday
- Accommodation and booking patterns
And, new for 2017:
- The key drivers of holiday choice
- The impact of the Brexit vote on holidays in the EU
- Destination safety and sustainability – who should be responsible?
- Defining local holidays
- The return of the Staycation and seaside holidays
Findings from the report
- BLOG: Sustainable Toursim: Does anyone care?
- BLOG: Resilient but cautious. Brexit not yet influencing Holiday Plans
- BLOG: Are we to see a rise in the digital detox holiday maker?
- COVERAGE: Travel Weekly - Safety weighs on holidaymakers’ minds